The Napa County Deputy Sheriff's Association was organized for the purpose of serving the community of Napa County, American Canyon and Yountville; its residents, and perpetuating the memory and spirit of Deputies state wide who have given their lives in the line of duty.
Our mission is to partner with the community and provide quality law enforcement services through community interaction that emphasize cooperation, professionalism and ethical behavior.
In addition, the Association has adopted the following objectives:
- Support community based charities in and around the Napa County area
- To honoring the memory of officers injured or killed in the line of duty
- To collect, organize, and disseminate such information as might be helpful to the member in the performance of duties
- Promote social fellowship and well-being of the members
- To promote complete cooperation and unified action with the various Law Enforcement organizations of the state
- To defray such legal and other expenses as may be incurred in upholding the interests of the Association and its members